Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ruffle Rumble



This tomboy is making her way into girlines with this spring-summer trend: ruffles! I used to avoid ruffles like there was no tomorrow. An expression of disgust would adorn my face every time my mom would try to get me to put on a frilly ruffle-y dress. What can I say? I just have always liked a simpler minimal look. However, now ruffles are back - and I am actually picking out my own clothes - I seem to have found a piece of clothing combining my minimal style and my secret love for some ruffles here and there

Like with most of my outfits I kept it quite simple with one statement piece to spice things up. I go by Coco Chanel’s philosophy in that way. With this seasons denim, iron on patches and army print overload I find it refreshing to keep things clean and simple. Off course, there is nothing wrong with a cheeky neckerchief for an extra touch, but other than that, I’m good.





PRODUCT INFO



Black jeans - LEVI'S

Black pumps - NEW LOOK


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This